All 9 art Reviews

Jet Black Jet Black

You are really talented! The details are amazing and the piece is so clear i would really want to know what time it took to create it :O

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Thank you!
it took a few days - 2-3

Berzerker Berzerker

Hahahah i love the little cow head hanging from one swoard. It makes the piece so much happier :D

Zakuga responds:

Hurrah someone noticed!

e-book Covers e-book Covers

I really like your ideas! Micki is really well done! I love it when theres something unusal within a creature. Here it is the mouth wich is extremly large. This is a nice inspiration for my creatures. All three are very well drawn and not created in the usual monster style. Each has his own special tough soo well done ! :)

Which, er, vault is this? Which, er, vault is this?

Haha this is great! What will geralt do in the shelter? He will hunt outside the shelter? His face expression is hilarious :) great work:)

No Fly Zone! No Fly Zone!

The mix of colour is awesome ! I like the contrast between the magic blue and the sandy orange. This image tells a little story at least you can build one in your head and that whats important about illustration. I really like the piece!

Jin Kazama Jin Kazama

Thats cool shading you got there ! and the hair fits the character well:D

Expecting Erin! Expecting Erin!

Wow thats a cool style it reminds me of the gta cover and the illustrations within the game !:)

Clootie responds:

Wow, thank you so much for saying so.

I think that GTA style you're referring too is awesome and hope to create anything that remotely approaches that style or standard.

Fc Fc

haha i know the struggle i still cant figure out how the colours work well together... but u did an amazing job i think :D

Yeti (The Abominable Snowman) Yeti (The Abominable Snowman)

Wow this is amazing i really like the details you put in your artwork. If i look at your previous artworks then i can see that your progressing great! happy to see that! Keep up the great workt!

MelesMeles responds:

Haha, Yeah I had somewhat of a Eureka moment when I did the Killer Croc vs Batman painting the other day, it's totally changed my approach to painting!
Thanks for the comment!