Morris Mince Morris Mince

I like your Video its very well done and its entertaining. I can´t get quite the sence but i think its ment that way. It seems like you spend very much time on detail work thats nice

Animator's Life Animator's Life

This perfektly represents a animator :D Its a really tuff job to do!

Dig2China Dig2China

So i wanted to play this game through before writing a review. I have to say this game is awesome! It reminds me a bit of motherload but i like this game way better. I really wanted to see some rares wich give you 200 money additional or something like this. This is the only thing i would change. It is really fun to upgrade your digging maschiene step by step . I had to upgrade him full :D Well done Team!!!

impossible shooter 3 impossible shooter 3

I really have to say i laughed my ass off as i had to ride the alien xD I didn´t make the boss because i didn´t understand what i really had to do to fight him. Sometimes the game wasnt ready for my permanent shooting i have to admit :D But it was fun to play :)

benjachok responds:

Thanks for review.

Jet Black Jet Black

You are really talented! The details are amazing and the piece is so clear i would really want to know what time it took to create it :O

nakatan-the-seer responds:

Thank you!
it took a few days - 2-3

Berzerker Berzerker

Hahahah i love the little cow head hanging from one swoard. It makes the piece so much happier :D

Zakuga responds:

Hurrah someone noticed!

e-book Covers e-book Covers

I really like your ideas! Micki is really well done! I love it when theres something unusal within a creature. Here it is the mouth wich is extremly large. This is a nice inspiration for my creatures. All three are very well drawn and not created in the usual monster style. Each has his own special tough soo well done ! :)